CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
WELCOME!! IT'S ALL ABOUT ME..MYSELF...AND MY LIFE.....(",)

Friday, March 11, 2011

Luckily i've found u!

im writing diz coz i really really hate diz feeling -where i feel dat i mis u damn much!! =(
n everything comes =(

ac2ly. . .i can't dsribe, can't tell wut im feeling rite now. . .
long dstnce is pretty hard 4 me. . .u r far far away dear =(
u knw wut. . .everytime i see u 'on9' i feel like u r here with me! siyesly!

but im really afraid of 2morrow. . .
coz i dun knw wut will b happened. . .
can i still see ur face again??

when nite comes, i feel like dun wanna sleep coz im afraid if i wake up 2morrow, i see u r already off9 n already sleep =(
n i cant sleep if i cant hear ur voice my dear. . .
but u dunno rite?? u never know!

when i wake up, d 1st thing i do is 2 see either u r still on9 or not =(
my day will b gloomy if i can't wish u a 'gud nite' n u sleep already. . .
but u make my day with ur 'sweet' words n 'luv' saying when i juz wake up!
then. . .my heart flies sumwhere =)

im really sory if i always make u depressed my dear. . .
sory 4 always being a trouble maker. . .
suke marah2. . .mrajok etc. . .over snsitive. . .
sory sory sory =(

i really really luv u dear. . .whole-heartedly. . ,
btol ni, x tipu!
LYWAMH~

can i have u 4eva dear??

p/s~ dating jum~~ ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment