CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
WELCOME!! IT'S ALL ABOUT ME..MYSELF...AND MY LIFE.....(",)

Thursday, March 24, 2011

an entry for u- a special person in my life

bcoz im thinking of u each n everytime!

it may sound so 'gedik' but diz is d way how i xpress my feeling. . .
im not gud in speak up. . .yet not a gud writer. . .
but i prefer writing rather than speaking. . .since i always hv no idea in cnversation. . .

u. . .
i nvr expect to hv u in my life! nvr xpect diz wud b our journey - me n u~
nvr come across in my mind. . .meeting u almost pas 2 yers. . .owhhh. . .
when i met u 4 d 1st time. . .i stil rmember! n everytime i pass by at dat 'place' i always smile u knw! u took a long time to cnvince me. . .n finally u bcame my special man! hnestly, at d 1st time i've no feeling twards u. . .dats y i took so much time to think bout. . .n finally i've found my answer. . ;) thanks God. . .

sailing a relationship with sum1 like u gv me strength in my life. . .
u r my frenz, my bezfrenz, my advisor, a gud listener of mine, n d person who always there, lend ur shoulder 4 me to cry for. . .tnkiu so much my dear. . .
u gv me lots of memories to b rmembered~
i knw we r always having so many probs. . .me- mis over snsitive n u- mr cool!
when i slalu mrh2. . .skt ati. .. geram. . .bengang. . .u juz listen wuteva i said although those words shouldn't came out from my mouth! m truly sory. . .
cmne i mrh2 u pn u ttp cool. . .its like ms hot-tmpered vs mr cool =P

u. . .
i look at myself each n every day. . .m questioning myself wut do i hv inside me?i hv nothing. . .i hv nothing to offer, im not pretty as d other gurlz outside there, not brilliant dat u cud b proud of. .im nobody! siyesly!
i always wonder n keep thinking why did u luv me??
wut is so special bout me?? but i cudn't find d answer. . .until now!
really wish i cud find d answer 1 day. . .as u promised me!

my dear u. . . .
no word can describe how deep my luv towards u. . .
how much i mis u rite now. . . .
n how i wish kte mcm dlu. . . =(
lepak-ing, movie-ing, jln2 merepek :P, sume la. . .

its almost 6months since d day u went away. . . .
but its like bru smlm. . .i stil rmember d las time i saw u on ur departure day. . .
i've no idea. . .juz keep silence. . .with smiles on my face, but no one knws wuts deep inside my heart!
when it was d time to leave, omg! i wanna cry but thank God im cool in front of those pple n ur family. . .but on my journey back to uia, as the train started to run, d tears from my eyes fell down my face n rolled down my cheek. . .isk2 =(
but now im strong enough. . alhamdulillah ;)

my dear,
im waiting 4 u k. . .3yers 4 being apart, but as long as there's , there wud b my patience, trust n sacrifice 4 u my dear. . .
i'll always b by ur side n always support u in evrything u do. .
wut i wan u to knw is. . . spending time with u only a minute means d world to me. . .
tenkiu soo0ooooo much 4 d countles hours spending 4 me k. . . tnkiu!

really wish our stories will end up with epi ending. . .insyaAllah. . .
understand, trust n patience r d keys of hepiness~
together with doa. . .

to d man of my life,
aishiteru

ILYWAMH~




1 comment: