CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
WELCOME!! IT'S ALL ABOUT ME..MYSELF...AND MY LIFE.....(",)

Saturday, December 26, 2009

:: c0untdown~ 9m0nths to go.... ::

it started when he texted me...
to inform me dat he g0t an offer to further his study in strathclyde, sc0tland...
meaning dat he will leave me here...in 3yers..such a l0ng..long time 4 me...
at d beginning, i was so epi...yup...epi 4 him..
i was so pr0ud of him...

finally his dream bcame true..

but, suddenly i felt so sad...
sad when i think wut my life would be without him??
im so scared....worried...
can i trust him..??can he convinces me dat he will never 4get me??

no gurl xcept me??
wut will b happened 2 me??
i keep thinking..wut,y,how...???arghhh...!!!headache...
but he told me dat n0thin' 2 worry...


9 m0nths to go...
n now..i realized...
time is getting shorter..
i wish i can spend my time with him..
we must spend,enjoy our valuable time now...
xnk saket2 ati dh..xnk mrajuk2..ambik ati...
no more quarrel...no m0re sad..juz epi...
yup..i wish i could....

n n0w..
im counting my days...
counting d time left dat we can spend 2gether...
i wish i can b str0ng...
do pray 4 me...him..n us~

No comments:

Post a Comment