CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
WELCOME!! IT'S ALL ABOUT ME..MYSELF...AND MY LIFE.....(",)

Friday, May 1, 2009

y me...???

i always have pr0bs 2 start my writing..since skul i think...
until now i still face d same...can sumb0dy tell me y..??
but 4 sure...i write diz bc0z i feel so0oo sad...
i've read 1 of my frenz's bl0g juz now...
i really njoy it but..suddenly sumthin' caught my eyes...
i feel so sad...its really hurt...its not da 1st time...
i always feel d same but i told myself...'b str0ng aziah..b str0ng...n str0ng k...'
but ble da slalu sgt....spai 1 thap cm dh xleh nk trima dh...da lame sgt 'tahan'...
its not my frenz's fault....but...ehmmm...dunno laa...dunno wut 2 say...
n also dunno how 2 xpress my feeling rite now...
sdeh...kecewa...hiba...n0body's kn0ws b0ut diz...including my frenz...
mayb myself shud b blamed....bc0z i knw myself...im s0 snsitive....easily hurt....
n cant control my emotion...u will always see me 'smile' n 'laugh'...n u can say dat im d cheer person...hepi-go-lucky...always njoy my life everytime,everyday...
but n0body's knows wut's inside my heart....n i really wan 2 out from diz situation...
'new life...new h0pe...new everything...' its only d words...every1 can say it....
but,i faced it...n0body understands me,myself....n y i must face all diz??y me...???y..????
now..i keep waiting to out from diz...yeah...i'll wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment